- Our Clients
- Our Staff
- Professional Activities
- What's New?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Privacy Statement
Enterprise Knowledge's team of experienced and qualified professionals provides a full range of information and knowledge management services, covering:
- Knowledge and information management strategies, and their implementation
- Electronic document management processes and systems, including specifications, business cases, and management of technology selection and implementation
- Information management infrastructure supporting e-business
- Workflow and business process reviews
- Information management systems' audits and reviews
- Imaging system evaluation, audit and implementation
- Information systems review and audit
- Document and record standards, policies, procedures
- Quality records and documentation systems
- Risk analysis and management
- Change management strategies
- Storage audits, space planning and storage management
- Compliance strategies for recordkeeping and documentation
- Records retention and implementation programs.
We can provide your organisation with a free, no obligation proposal for services, undertake management briefings or simply meet with you to discuss your information management needs. If your organisation could benefit from any of these services, please Contact Us.
For training in an information management discipline, either in-house or external, see our Training services.
Preferred or Endorsed Supplier Panels
Enterprise Knowledge has been appointed to the following preferred or endorsed supplier panels in the government sector, as well as a number of private sector panels:
- "Victorian Government E-Services Register, via the Ariba Sourcing portal: https://service.ariba.com/ProfileManagement.aw/1202336/aw?awh=r&awssk=lJSud.pa&dard=1"
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority - Information Management Recruitment and Consulting Services Panel
- Northern Territory Government - for Knowledge Management Consultancy Services
- Attorney-General's Department 'D'Branch - Supplier of Information and Data Management services
- Commonwealth's Endorsed Supplier Arrangement (GITC4) - for IT Services
- Commonwealth Office of Asset Sales and IT Outsourcing - for Office Services and HR Services
- Queensland Government Information Technology Contracting Framework - Version 5 (GITC5), for Information Technology Services
We offer a range of services in the assessment and compliance audit of recordkeeping processes and systems against government or industry standards. Our background includes the development of Standards Australia’s HB 278-2009 Recordkeeping compliance, development of compliance assessment tools relevant to specific public and private sector jurisdictions, and completion of numerous assessments. We deliver practical and cost effective solutions that support your organisation’s business needs.
For more information or an obligation-free quotation please Contact Us.